Import the GPX log file exported from another app, and the recording will be done automatically. The imported log can be checked via "Recors" screen. In addition, you can import GPX files downloaded from web sites.
When the hiker gets closer to the summit, a menu botton pops up on your screen. Then press and save your climbing. This function is avaible only when your device catches GPS signal.
You can easily fill in your record of climbing in the calendar. After filling in, the display of the app will be changed such as the color of the marking and/or the appearance of the mountain list.
Let's create your own mountain collections.
- A collection of rocky mountains
- Mountains that were tough to climb
- Export mountain data to other apps
- Transfer the location data of the mountain from your device to a car navigation system via NaviBridge(R), an app by Denso Corporation.
- Enable to Google Search to see further details of mountains such as history, natures from Wikipedia, weather, etc.
- Search by each state, name of the mountain in alphabetical order
- Display the list of the mountains you checked recently
- Store and backup your climing data